In 2018, we celebrated our company's 25th anniversary !
Chiralizer™ Services, L.L.C. was
founded by William Letter in Princeton,
NJ in 1993 to provide innovative solutions to the separation problems experienced by
analytical chemists in the pharmaceutical research industry. We specialize in automated
HPLC method development products. Chiralizer™ Services is a Department of Defense
(CCR) listed contractor and currently offers the following unique products and services :
- A unique line of proprietary HPLC, UHPLC and LC-MS
- Expert Chiral HPLC method development advice in :
- Analytical % e.e. determination;
- Racemic HPLC and SFC method development.
- Agilent Technologies / Hewlett-Packard brand
analytical HPLC and LC-MS:
- Instrument installation;
- Instrument operation, repair, maintenance and
- Advanced ChemStation / OpenLAB software operation training classes;
- Expert training in the use of the HP 1090, 1050,
1100, 1200, 1260 and 1290-Series HPLCs.
- A number of areas of consulting, including :
- General HPLC, UHPLC and LC-MS consulting, including
the set up of new labs, design of microfluidic systems, the improvement of existing
operations and assistance with complex separation, method development or instrumentation
problems - regardless of equipment manufacturer.
- Diverse customized training classes for individuals
or groups in a number of diverse analytical areas, including chiral method development,
automated HPLC method development, instrument performance verification, polymer
characterization, MW determination, peptide and protein resolution and data station
- HPLC In-Line Vacuum Degasser Parts, Testing and Repair Service:
diagnostic testing, cleaning and repair service offered for ALL brands
and models of HPLC in-line vacuum degassers (i.e. HP, Agilent, Waters,
Shimadzu, Thermo, Dionex, ERC, IDEX, Flom, Systec...).
- Lightning Fast service, 2 business day repairs at a fraction of the cost, with a warranty.
- New and refurbished Factory degasser parts at low prices.
- New and Reconditioned HPLC Instruments and Computers
- HPLC modules and systems, LC-MS systems,
Spectrophotometers, Microscopes, Degassers, HP Computers, HPLC Valves. Please Check our most
The proprietary products of Chiralizer™
Services have been designed to automate common procedures used in HPLC and LC-MS analyses.
Chiralizer™ Services developed the popular LC SPIDERLING ™ Automated Column Selection System -
now used by most of the world's major pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental companies
to achieve greater efficiencies in both sample testing, throughput and in the development
of new test methods.
The company's name is derived from the first
application of the LC SPIDERLING™ in the form of an intelligent, automated
method development device for chiral HPLC separations. The original
"Chiralizer™", as it was known, (Short for automated chiral analyzer) was
used to screen racemic samples against a number of proven commercial chiral columns.
Within six months, it enabled the elimination of a backlog of over 600 chiral compounds
waiting for separation methods. To date, over 14,000 unique chiral methods have been
developed using the product for chiral analysis in our laboratory alone.
Because it could automate the method development
and analysis process for most non-chiral (achiral) as well as chiral samples, the
Chiralizer's name was changed to the "LC SPIDERLING™" (it's plumbing
resembles a spiders body and legs), and it became the first in a growing series of
proprietary automation & control devices offered to chemist's.
Chiralizer™ Services can help make your
laboratory more efficient and productive. Many of Our Clients have already
discovered what we can do for them. Shouldn't you ?
© Copyright 1993 to 2019, Chiralizer™ Services, L.L.C. About Us Page.
All Rights Reserved.